Monday, April 21, 2008

And Now For Something Completely Different

Here's a different kind of post- it consists of all the songs which were number one on the charts at key moments in my life so far. Music and lists- yay!
You may have seen this doing the rounds in e-mails and myspace, and here is my version...

The Number One Song on:

The day I was born:
December 31, 1991
"Black or White"- Michael Jackson


The day I took my first step:
Early 1993
"I Will Always Love You"- Whitney Houston (loooove this song!)


The day I turned 5:
December 31, 1996
"Un-Break My Heart"- Toni Braxton


The day I started primary school:
Early 1997
"Wannabe"- Spice Girls


The day I turned 10:
December 31, 2001
"U Got It Bad"- Usher


The day I graduated primary school:
December, 2003
"Shake Ya Tailfeather"- Nelly feat. P. Diddy



The day I started high school:
Beginning of February, 2004
"Hey Ya!"- Outkast

The day of my first kiss:
Early 2004
"Crazy In Love"- Beyonce feat. Jay Z (haha how appropriate!)


The day I turned 15:
December 31, 2006
"Sexyback"- Justin Timberlake

The first day I went overseas:
September, 2007
"Big Girls Don't Cry"- Fergie

My sixteenth birthday:
December 31, 2007
"Apologise"- Timbaland feat. One Republic

Well, that was a walk down memory lane! What would your list look like?
-bubblygirl

2 comments:

frangipani princess said...

Great idea Liv!! Hmm lets see:
Day I was born (18-3-94): The Sign" Ace of Base
Day I started school (early 2000):What a Girl Wants" Christina Aguilera
Day I finished year 6 (late 2006): "Irreplaceable" Beyoncé
Day I started High school (early 2007): "Say It Right" Nelly Furtado
My 13th Birthday (18-3-07):"This Is Why I'm Hot" MIMS

haha random songs...

gg xx

frangipani princess said...

hey liv! haven't heard from you in a while! what's been happening?

gg xx