Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Girl vs. Boy

My lovely friends have recently enlightened me to the fact that I can be quite boyish in my behaviour. See, I like to think that it's quite common for girls to take on typically male characteristics (and vice versa), but nonetheless, I figured listing my stereotypically girly traits against my boyish ones:

I giggle far too much. I can't stand 'bimbo' girls.
I love shopping. I also love watching/playing pretty much any sport. Especially footy.
I am very organised and neat. I drink milk from the bottle.
I know nothing about cars. I'm great at poker.
I always read the instructions. I can't stand women's weekly trash magazines.
I'm good at English but terrible with Maths. I'm great at Chemistry but terrible with Art.
I love to cook. I love the gym.
I get really, really excited about Christmas. I hardly ever cry.
I am excellent at remembering birthdays, names, dates. I can't remember what I had for breakfast.
I love to talk and talk about nothing. I'm very rational in dealing with problems.
Fashion really interests me. I hope to study Science at uni.
I love The Notebook. I love Die Hard.
I love people. I get annoyed easily.
I love blog comments! I love blog comments!

4 comments:

frangipani princess said...

lol
I am definately more girly. I cry a lot, I scream a lot, I talk a lot, I am majorly obsessed to all things glossy, I love the colour pink, and i hate, and I mean HATE, sport.
bahaha

gg xx

Claire :) said...

definately more girly. I luv 2 scream, and LUV shopping!

Anonymous said...

I can be terrible at being a girl - I always have to work up the desire to flirt and generally be silly with my friends. eh, I'll grow into it sooner or later I s'pose.

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Heyy

This is my first time at your blog, and I love it!
I'm definitely more boyish than girly: I hate the colour pink, and go to bootcamp annually.

xx.mai