Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Actors I Am Currently In Love With Based Mostly Just On Looks

Here's a fun little list for you, now with pictures! Yay! Pictures have been so seriously lacking lately on this blog, so it's movie madness AND it's eye candy. Yum...




1) Jake Gyllenhaal


My first movie crush, I've loved Jake since The Day After Tomorrow. And how could you not? He seems funny, smart, serious, sweet, chivilrous, adorable and, of course, completely HOT.

Two words for you: BLUE. EYES.

Three more: deep ocean tides.


He actually looks like this guy I'm friends with...



2) Shia LeBeouf


My lastest love, Shia was the star of Transformers and played the hilarious-dork-who-saves-the-world-and-gets-the-girl to perfection. Plus he's friends with Heroes' Hayden Pannannannatarianism (she has a really long last name).





3) George Clooney

Ah, one of the originals and still the best. Yes, he's older than my dad, but still, the guy is incredible. Not only is he ridiculously good-looking, funny, self-depricating, charming and an all-round nice guy, George is also a humanitarian and doesn't take fame at face value.

Two words: brown eyes

Three more: molten chocolate pools





4) James Marsden- you fell in love with him in 27 Dresses, but did you catch him as Corny Collins in Hairspray and Lon Hammond (Allie's rich fiance) in The Notebook? Look again. He's worth it. Coming up for James, a thriller with Cameron Diaz called The Box then a romantic comedy with Jessica Biel and JAKE GYLLENHAAL called Nailed. When that movie comes out late next year, I think my tiny little mind will EXPLODE with the hotness of having the two hottest dark-haired, blue-eyed actors on the big screen at one time. I. CAN'T. WAIT.





5) Adam Brody- Yes, I know The OC has finished, I know he hasn't been seen on screen for a little while and I know no film he makes will ever live up to my memories of the unforgettable Seth Cohen. But just look at the guy. He's tall and scruffy and loves dogs and is hot without knowing it and we know he is so incredibly cute and funny. How could you NOT love him? I know I am just looking for a little Seth Cohen magic in my own life....
love bubblygirl
Who would make your hot list?

2 comments:

Toongen said...

I LOVE SETH EZEKEAL COHEN!!!!!

Toongen said...

i think thats hwo you spell his middle name :P